To achieve our mission, St Anne’s will:
- Continuously improve existing services, focusing on the needs of clients and the priorities of our service commissioners.
- Develop new services where a need has been established and St Anne’s is confident it is the right organisation to provide the service.
- Support and empower our staff to achieve high standards of competence and motivation and appropriate qualifications.
5 core principles underpin all our work:
- We ensure the individuals we support are always at the centre by actively listening, responding to, and involving people.
- We provide and can demonstrate that services are of the highest quality.
- We learn together, sharing, celebrating, and promoting good practice across the whole organisation.
- We recruit, motivate and develop a highly competent and compassionate workforce.
- We ensure St Anne’s is financially sound and delivering value for money.