Mission and ethos
"Provide quality support, care and housing services; promoting dignity, independence, opportunity and inclusion"
St Anne's mission and ethos are based on everyone in the organisation doing their best to support the people who use our services to achieve what they hope for.
To achieve the mission statement you can see above, St. Anne's will :
- Continuously improve existing services, focusing on the needs of clients and the priorities of our service commissioners.
- Develop new services where a need has been established and St Anne's is confident it is the right organisation to provide the service.
- Support and empower our staff to achieve high standards of competence and motivation and appropriate qualifications.
Seven core principles underpin all our work:
- That we provide excellent services for the people we work for
- That clients are at the centre of everything we do
- That we will develop new services where we know there is a need and that we are best placed to meet it
- That we celebrate and promote diversity at every level within the organisation
- That we are an organisation people want to work for
- That we are an organisation that learns together
- That we provide financial efficiency and value for money