Aims and Objectives of the Service
Bevin Court aims to provide support that promotes independence and supports clients to access quality affordable housing
What does the Service offer?
- 24 hour access, staffed 24 hours. Individual key workers, support around housing, drug and alcohol use and mental health issues.
- Weekly GP surgery
- Weekly CPN surgery
- Weekly nurse holds a drop in service
- Worker from CRI visits fortnightly
- On site Substance Misuse Support worker Monday to Friday.
- Breakfast included in personal rent charge, sandwiches and snacks can be purchased until 12.45pm.
- Fridges and kettles in rooms, microwaves available to use 2 to 9pm.
- Learn how to cook in Bevin Court training kitchen.
- Peaceful external gardens and fishponds.
- All weather football pitch. 2 Communal TV area’s, table tennis and snooker/pool.
Who should be referred to this service?
Homeless males over the age of 18
Who can refer?
Self referral or referral from any individual or other agencies.
Managers: Jean Morley/David Peers
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org