Supported Living Services
Our Doncaster Supported living services are split into 5 teams each with its own registered manager. Our services support adults with learning disabilities to live in their own tenancies. The people we support reside in either a shared property or a single tenancy. The support we offer depends on the individuals needs and their support package is tailor made and commissioned by local authority.
Floating Outreach Service
Our floating outreach service supports adults with learning disabilities who live with parents or have their own tenancy and require some support to live independently or access community activities .
The service follows St Anne’s ‘Core Principles’.
- A welcoming and friendly environment for everyone.
- Both clients and staff to be Dignity Champions.
- The rights, choices, independence and inclusion of individuals.
- A person centred approach.
- Inclusion of the client, their family and other relevant professionals as appropriate with the development and improvement of services.
- Each client co produces and evaluates their support plans and risk assessments, goal plans and health action plans with their family and other relevant professionals as appropriate.
Our support enables clients to:
- Enhance their quality of life.
- Voice their views/feedback of the service received.
- Have a yearly person centred review, helping them reach their goals, hopes and aspirations.
- Do their shopping, finances, cleaning, cooking, baking, and meet their health needs.
- Attend appointments.
- Write and evaluate their support plan, positive risk assessment, health action plan and goal plan.
- To manage their Medication and Money.
Our social activities/groups:
As well as supporting clients with social activity and inclusion we have some other groups if they wish to be a part of:
We have own “Very Important People” group VIP which is a celebration 4 times a year which gives our clients and staff a chance to share good news and party !
We have a Dignity Group called “Lets talk about Dignity …….and ? this group makes Dignity the top of everyone’s agenda as well as addressing other issues of choice , these topics are to encourage an educational factor such as Safeguarding, Sex and Relationships, Finances, Voting etc.
We have “Coffee Questions Cake ” ( CQC ) mornings at our local office which gives the clients and staff an opportunity to give feedback on our services under the 5 CQC domains Safe, Effective , Responsive, Caring and Well led.
Suggestions are always welcome in our ” Bright Ideas” box in our Doncaster office.
Our clients are involved with the recruitment of staff .
Who should be referred to this service?
Adults with a learning disability.
Who can refer?
Referrals are via the Local Authority.
All managers are based at Doncaster Supported Living Service, Unit 3, Shaw Wood Business Park, Shaw Wood Way, Wheatley, Doncaster, DN2 5TB.
Contact Number: 01302 384070
Registered Manager: Rachel Neal
Manager: Roxanne Bulliman
Manager: Amy Holmes
Registered Manager: Gemma Prince
Registered Manager: Abigail Harker