Queensway is a 6 bedded residential home for people with moderate to severe learning disabilities. Queensway offers 24 hour residential care. The staff support the clients in all tasks, including personal care and domestic skills.
Aims and Objectives of the Service
- To encourage clients to have opportunities for choice, the chance to develop skills and gain life experiences.
- To encourage self esteem and confidence.
- To have care evaluated at regular intervals and for appropriate interventions to take place.
- To encourage liason between clients and their families, where both parties wish for it.
- To give clients chance to have all their personal care needs met.
- For the resources of this house to be utilised to their maximum potential.
What does the Service offer?
This service is a safe and stimulating environment which actively promotes choice, dignity and respect. We offer a variety of community activities fully supported by our staff team, and a thorough holistic plan of care. We have plan care and evaluate regularly through the use of the Person Centred Individual Planning.
To access the service you will need to complete a St Anne’s application form for services.
Manager: Natalie Simpson