The service is situated close to Headingley and Leeds City Centre area offering easy access to local facilities and amenities.
The service has 5 bedrooms and is set over 3 floors, with no disabled access.
The house is staffed 24 hours a day with 1 sleep-in but no waking nights.
Aims and Objectives of the Service
Kelso road aims to:
- Provide continuous support aimed at aiding individuals to increase and develop new skills with the goal of living independently or with less support.
- A safe living environment working in co-operation with wider care agencies and families.
- To develop and promote the supported living ethos of community living, and facilitate community links for individuals with a learning disability.
What does the Service offer
The service offers:
- Person centred support for each individual accessing the service.
- Trained and professional staff
- Provision of opportunity for self improvement.
- To adapt the service to meet the changing needs of the clients.
- Excellent services for our clients.
- Promotion of diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Provision of financial guidance where needed.
- To enable individuals to enjoy supported holidays and community access where needed.
Who should be referred to this service?
Adults with learning disabilities
This service is open to individuals of either gender
Individuals looking to gain or enhance their independence skills
Individuals with low level challenging behaviour.
Who can refer?
Project Manager: Michelle Adam