The service is situated in Bramley, close to Bramley town centre, offering access to local facilities and amenities.
The service is 2 bungalows in their own grounds all fully disabled accessible..
The bungalows are staffed 24 hours a day with a waking night and 1 sleep-in staff member.
Aims and Objectives of the Service
Victoria Park Grove aims to:
- Provide continuous support aimed at aiding individuals to increase and develop new skills with the goal of living independently.
- To provide a safe living environment working in co-operation with wider care agencies and families.
- To develop and promote the supported living ethos of community living, and facilitate community links for individuals.
What does the Service offer
The service offer:
- To enable individual to enjoy supported holidays .
- Provision of financial guidance where needed
- Promotion of diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Excellent service for our clients.
- To adapt the service to meet the changing needs of the clients
- Provision of opportunity for self improvement.
- Trained and professional staff
- Person centred support for each individual accessing the service.
- For the individuals to access and enjoy community based activities.
Who should be referred to this service?
Young adults with learning disabilities, sensory or physical disabilities and/or personal care needs who may require high level of support.
The service is open to Individuals of either gender.
Individuals who require 24 hour support.
Who can refer?
Joint care management team
Project Manager: Vikki Harratt