Transitions will support you in your own home, to access college courses, support you to get a job, support you to budget plan and in all aspect of moving into a adulthood with the most amount of independence as possible.
How your needs would be met
- We fully involve you in all discussions about your support and help you create your own support plan, this plan will be centred around you and your needs.
- You will be able to make any changes to the support you receive whenever you feel like you need to, otherwise staff will look at it every 6 months and make sure you’re receiving the best possible support.
- If your needs change, staff will support you through this and help you access other services that can help.
- Our team will help you plan for the future and get the most out of your support.
Who can apply?
Referrals will be accepted from anybody. There are no automatic exclusions from our services but:
- You must have a learning disability, a learning disability with a mental health issues, be on the Autistic Spectrum.
- You must have an identified support need.
- You must be between 16 - 25.
- You or somebody must be able to pay support charges.
- You must not present a significant risk to staff, other clients or property.
- No application will be refused on the grounds of sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity or disability
Manager: Gaynor Hollis