St Anne’s help create the business and care environment many organisations are trying to achieve. All of our recommendations are in line with current best practice and the British Institute of Learning Disabilities accreditation scheme.
When delivering any form of physical interventions, we apply the highest quality delivery, keeping your organisations key stakeholders as safe as is practicable when planning proactive strategies or when using any degree of physical intervention. Breakaway and team interventions may seem an expensive luxury; however recent events in the sector indicate an urgent need for the right approach when developing services that manage complex behaviours.
We offer the following courses:
- Lone working
- One day introduction to positive behaviour support
- PBS theory day
- Multi Element one and two day work shops
- Forum theatre day “The Step Away”
- Breakaways and self defence
- Team interventions
- Train the trainer
- Dementia Level 3 Diploma (QCF)
- Support and facilitation options
For more information please contact:
Tel: 0113 281 6913
Mobile: 07929 164209