Our training packages include:
- One day introduction to positive behaviour support.
- One day Breakaway training
- One or two days of team interventions.
Team interventions include:
- Safe holding when standing walking, sitting, whilst supporting a distressed individual.
- Moving people to a place of safety when they are confused, in danger or needing to care for someone in their best interests.
All our teaching majors on avoidance, de-escalation and client and staff well being.
The most restrictive techniques include teaching teams to support a client when face up or face down on the floor. This training would add another days training.