A right to citizenship and good quality services
St. Anne's service standards are based on our belief that all individuals have a right to a fulfilling life and the right to play a full role as a citizen within the community. We also believe that clients should be provided with quality services including a good standard of housing, personal care and health care, and appropriate opportunities for social relationships, education and training, leisure and employment, and spiritual fulfilment.
The principles on which we provide all our services are :
- Social Inclusion : Clients will be encouraged and supported in making informed choices, in using community resources and participating in the life of the community.
- Respect : Clients are safeguarded by St. Anne’s policies and procedures. Service users will be treated with respect by staff at all times.
- A person centred approach : Clients needs and wishes will be central to all support planning, and will be agreed with individuals through full consultation and involvement.
- Consultation : Clients will be consulted both individually and at a service level about decisions and issues affecting their lives.
- Confidentiality : Clients will be made aware that information about them is handled appropriately and in accordance with St. Anne’s policies and procedures.
- Competent and well trained staff : Clients will benefit from well trained and supported staff who will provide a high quality service and protection from abuse.
- Working in partnership : St. Anne’s will work co-operatively with other agencies and carers in the planning and delivery of support to clients.
- Best practice and continuous improvement : To meet an ever changing social care and health environment, St. Anne’s strives for continuous improvement and to be an innovative provider whilst also meeting legislative and national guidance requirements.