Are you looking for challenging, satisfying and rewarding work in the social care?
Want to Make a Difference?
Not all jobs give you the satisfaction of seeing someone you work with achieve their true potential. Social Care is a truly rewarding career and St Anne’s is a leading provider of care and support services in the North of England, with a reputation for high quality, person-centred services. As a Investors in People (IiP) organisation, St Anne’s believes in investing and developing its employees; our approach means that we are able to retain our employees and can give our clients the assurance that they are supported by highly trained and well motivated staff.
St Anne’s offers:
- A competitive pay package
- Generous terms and conditions, including holiday and sickness benefits and sector generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Full training and support
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Programme including a Childcare Vouchers Scheme and a Cycle to Work initiative
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, with access to free counselling
Commitment to your development
Our ongoing commitment to developing staff is evidenced by our Investors in People (IiP) status, which was re-accredited in October 2016. St. Anne’s has held IiP status since 1997.
If you are interested in joining us, please click on the link to check the Latest Vacancies available at St. Anne’s.