Are you looking for challenging, satisfying and rewarding work in the voluntary sector?
Not all jobs give you the satisfaction of seeing someone you work with achieve their true potential. Social Care is a rewarding career and St Anne’s is a leading provider of care and support services in the North of England, with a reputation for high quality, person-centred services. As a Investors in People (IiP) organisation, St Anne’s believes in investing and developing its employees; our approach means that we retain our staff and can give our clients the assurance that they are supported by highly trained and well motivated staff.
Package of benefits
St Anne’s offers:
- a competitive pay package
- generous terms and conditions, including holiday and sickness benefits
- full training and support
- excellent career development opportunities
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, with access to free counselling
- An award winning online and telephone staff discount scheme
Commitment to your development
Our ongoing commitment to developing staff is evidenced by our Investors in People (IiP) status, which was re-accredited in October 2016. St. Anne’s has held IiP status since 1997.
If you are interested in joining us, please click on the link to check the Latest Vacancies available at St. Anne’s.