Bevin Court is a 54 bedded Direct Access Hostel with 12 on site self contained flats, providing accomdation to adult homeless men
Aims and Objectives of the Service
Bevin Court aims to provide support that promotes independence and supports clients to access quality affordable housing
What does the Service offer?
- 24 hour access, staffed 24 hours. Individual key workers, support around housing, drug and alcohol use and mental health issues.
- Weekly GP surgery
- Weekly CPN surgery
- Weekly nurse holds a drop in service
- Worker from CRI visits fortnightly
- On site Substance Misuse Support worker Monday to Friday.
- Breakfast included in personal rent charge, sandwiches and snacks can be purchased until 12.45pm.
- Fridges and kettles in rooms, microwaves available to use 2 to 9pm.
- Learn how to cook in Bevin Court training kitchen.
- Peaceful external gardens and fishponds.
- All weather football pitch. 2 Communal TV area’s, table tennis and snooker/pool.
Who should be referred to this service?
Homeless males over the age of 18
Who can refer?
Self referral or referral from any individual or other agencies.
Managers: David Peers