Calderdale Learning Disabilities services within Supported Living, Nursing, Residential and Respite settings
We work with people who have a learning disability, have mental health problems, have issues around substance use – drugs and/or alcohol – or who are or have been homeless. Services include a variety of housing and accommodation based support and care, day services and community based support. St Anne’s Community Services is a major provider of services across the whole of Yorkshire and the North East.
- Provides high quality individual packages of support to clients.
- Work in consultation with clients, their families, advocates and other professionals to create a unique ‘Person Centred Plan’. This plan sets objectives which reflects the individual goals and aspirations of clients and sets out the support required to meet these.
- Promotes independence and support clients to enhance their abilities and skills in order that they can take a more active role in the community.
- Values the individual clients for who they are and promote diversity amongst clients and within the staff team.
- Encourages and supports clients to make informed choices in using community resources and participating in the local community.
- Continually develops the skills of the staff team in order to effectively meet the needs of clients. Staff understand common induction standards, and develop on existing skills and create new skills.
Our registered services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission