York Domiciliary Care Agency provides services to adults with learning disabilities and with a wide range of complex needs in York and surrounding areas.
York DCA provide services to people with a wide range of complex needs, in community settings, such as people’s own homes and supported living houses. The services provides domiciliary care and support services from the registered office location, at Clifton Moor on the outskirts of York.
York domiciliary care agency provides social support services, for example outings and shopping as well as personal care to people, which includes support with bathing, showering or hair washing. All visits are for a minimum of one hour.
Aims and Objectives of the Service
Our aim is to provide quality support to individuals to enable and empower them to maintain their independence and achieve their goals and outcomes.
What does the Service offer?
We support individuals to have an active and independent life and we can support individuals in activities in the home or community, such as:
- Accessing services
- Health needs
- Accessing education, leisure, employment
- Supporting people with finances and managing budgets/planning
- Support to manage housing needs
- Support individuals to develop daily living skills such as cooking a meal, domestic tasks, dealing with correspondence, meal planning, shopping
- Work within assessed needs and monitoring changing needs
- Manage and take positive risks
- Use person centred approaches for support and planning
Who should be referred to this service?
We assist individuals who require support with everyday needs from domestic tasks, attending appointments, social activities and any other need they may require support with, this is including personal care.
Who can refer?
Referrals will be accepted from anybody and there are no automatic exclusions from our service. You or someone else must pay for the support service .
Manager: Rachel Alcock
Registered Office: Tower Court, Oakdale Road, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4XL