The administration team at Head Office support the following areas:
Leeds, Goole, North Yorkshire, North East, Wakefield, & Sheffield
St Anne’s Community Services
6 St Mark’s Avenue
Telephone: 0113 243 5151
Fax: 0113 245 1526
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday: 9.00am-5.00pm, and Friday: 9.00am-4.30pm
From the M1/M62
- Join the M621 and come off it at Junction 2. Follow the signs to the City Centre (marked A643 on the map above and sign-posted Wetherby/Harrogate/York).
- Follow the signs for the A660 Skipton when you reach the A58 (M). Keep in the left-hand lane.
- Take the A660 Skipton turnoff. Follow the road round to the left. Turn right at the 2nd set of lights.
From the A64
- The A64 turns into the A58 (M). Take the A660 Skipton turnoff on the left and follow the road round.
- Bear right at the first set of lights onto Woodhouse Lane. Continue through 2 more sets of lights.
- St Mark’s Avenue is just past the university on the right hand side. Take a right turn just before the pelican crossing which is just before the Eldon Pub. There is a sign on the corner of Woodhouse Lane and St Mark’s Avenue, which says “St Anne’s Community Services”, “Notre Dame Sixth Form College” and “Catholic Chaplaincy”
On the buses
From Leeds City centre many buses run past Leeds University to St. Mark’s Avenue. These include the following numbers: 1, 6, 28, 56, 96 – ask for the bus stop opposite the Eldon pub. Cross the main road at the pedestrian crossing and you will see the signs for St. Anne’s on your right.
Head Office Reception is found in the third building on the left-hand side as you go down St. Mark’s Avenue.