Much of our work is undertaken in partnership with local authority Adult Social Care departments, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Community Safety Partnerships. We also work extensively with people whose support is funded via a Direct Payment or an individual service fund (ISF).
St. Anne’s provides housing and accommodation based support in partnership with other housing providers and a range of community based services across the North of England.
This range of provision means that if people’s needs and goals change they can continue to be supported by St. Anne’s. Our current offer is:
- Supported living services
- Residential care, including nursing care
- Specialist detoxification and rehabilitation (alcohol and substance misuse)
- Respite care
- Domiciliary care
- Floating outreach
- Day services
- Shared Lives
- Community mental health and substance use services
- Housing with support – long and short term
At St Anne’s Community Services:
- We continue to develop services where we know they are needed.
- We focus on continuous improvement and demonstrating value for money.
- We regularly review our services with the people we support and work together to meet changing needs.