St Anne’s Resource Centre is a homelessness resource centre, working with people who are homeless, rough sleeping or vulnerably housed
St Anne’s Resource Centre has an open door policy, individuals can access the service without needing to be referred by another agency.
St Anne’s Resource Centre works with people who are 18 and over who may have a support need around housing, benefits, mental health and or drug or alcohol issues.
Aims and Objectivities of Service
We can often be the first point of contact for those at risk of homelessness where people can have a safe unpressured place to form relationships with staff. We are in a unique position to support some of the most severely excluded individuals and by building links with partner agencies we can play key and strategic role in local efforts to end homelessness within the City.
What does your Service/Home offer?
- We offer Breakfast Club 5 mornings per week, enabling people to have access to Health Services, Street Outreach and mental health homeless housing team
- We offer a safe mailing address for individuals who have no fixed abode
- Advice on housing issues and claiming benefits
- Shower facilities
- Condom distribution scheme
- One to one advice and support with issues such as housing, benefits access to health care and mental health services as well as drug and alcohol issues
Who should be referred to this service?
Anyone over the age of 18 who is in need of support:
- Victims of trafficking
- Street Workers
- Anyone suffering domestic violence
- Anyone with drug or alcohol issues
- Anyone with a housing need
- Rough sleepers
- Anyone in need of benefits advice
- If we cannot support someone we will sign post to another agency for support
Resource Centre Manager: Elizabeth Knight
Contact Number: 01132431984