St Anne’s Mental Health Supported Housing Service, provides a wide range of housing across Leeds, from self contained flats to tenancies in a shared house
The service is available for anyone with mental health problems who wishes to live independently but requires some tenancy related support. We are also able to work along side other agencies for those people who require more intensive support.
We enable people to manage their tenancies and develop skills and confidence, with a view to resettling to independent housing in the future.
Aims and Objectives of Service
The aim is to provide quality housing with tenancy related support to enable people to maintain living independently in the community.
We aim to provide support that is flexible to individuals, their objectives and changing needs. We help tenants with a whole range of housing related support required to successfully sustain a tenancy, as well as with access to community facilities, day care and specialist services provided by other agencies.
The service seeks to offer equal access and opportunity for all individuals and sectors of the community.
What does your Service offer?
We provide a range of housing options
The support that we are able to provide includes:
- Managing a tenancy
- Managing finances and budgets
- Claiming benefits
- Settling into and becoming involved in the community
- Supporting cultural and faith needs
- Liaising with other agencies
- Promoting physical, emotional and mental well -being
- Developing self care skills
- Supporting education, employment and leisure aspirations
- Encouraging Client involvement
- General counselling, guidance and advice
- Using an outcome focussed support plan and review process, that actual support package delivered is negotiated with the client, around their individual needs.
Who should be referred to this service?
The service is intended for single people, from sixteen upwards, who experience enduring Mental Health Problems . There is a requirement that support needs can be met by the delivery of up to one hour support per week (or additional support sought to compliment this).
Who can refer?
Anyone i.e. professionals, self referrals, carers
Manager: Debbie Liddle
Contact Number: 0113 200 8353