Fearnville Grove is a supported living service for adults with learning disabilities.
About the Service
Fearnville Grove is a detached property which provides accommodation for 5 clients, with disabled access available for 2 clients and is a supported living service.
Fearnville Grove service is close to many facilities and amenities, such as shops and a sports centre. The house is staffed 24 hours a day including waking nights.
Fearnville Grove is regulated by the Care Quality Commission
Aims and Objectives of the Service
Fearnville aims to:
- Provide continuous care and support aimed at assisting individuals to maintain and develop new skills.
- Promote self reliance whilst increasing and developing new skills with the goal of living independently or with less support.
- Develop and promote the supported living ethos of community living and facilitate community links for individuals with a learning disability.
- Provide a safe living environment, working in co-operation with wider care agencies and families.
What does the Service offer
- Person centred support and care for each individual living at the service.
- Trained professional staff.
- Focus upon maintenance of established skills and development of new ones.
- Always aiming to meet the changing needs of the clients.
- Excellent services for the clients.
- Promotion of diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Enabling each person to enjoy community access and supported holidays if needed.
Who do we support?
Adults with learning disabilities who require 24 hour support, individuals looking to maintain/enhance their independence skills or individuals with low level challenging behaviours.
This service is open to individuals of any gender.
How can I access this service?
Project Manager: Andrew Chimhanda