Croft House is a seven bedroom home situated in the Horsforth area of Leeds. Services are offered for adults with learning disabilities.
About the service
Croft House is a seven bed residential home situated in the Horsforth area of Leeds. The service offered is for adults with learning disabilities. There is one ground floor bedroom for client with limited mobility.
Aims and Objectivites of Service
- To provide high quality care supporting clients in daily aspects of their lives.
- To adopt a multi disciplinary approach to offer services to reflect all aspects of client’s lives.
- To provide a safe and comfortable home for clients to live in.
- To promote independence and choice.
- To ensure community presence.
- To provide a service in line with St Anne’s Community Services philosophy, policies and procedures.
Through good recruitment, training and supervision, the clients will be able to enjoy the following rights:
- To be involved with all relevant people in their lives in all stages.
- To have good support plans which are reviewed regularly.
- To have personal space for rights and privacy to be respected.
- To have social, emotional, religious, cultural, political and sexual needs respected and to provide advice where these needs are not met.
- To have choices and be consulted in every aspect of their lives, from health services and financial affairs to their right for confidentiality.
All clients have person centred support plans in place to meet their wishes and these are reviewed regularly. Clients are supported to be as self managing as possible when making choices. Clients are supported to access the community and places of interest e.g. restaurants, cinema, pubs, supermarket, hairdressers etc.
Who do we support?
The service is for adults with learning disabilities who require support with all aspects of daily life. Personal care is provided if required.
How can I access this support?
Care Managers, Social Workers
Manager: Diane Barker
Deputy Manager: Nigel Balmforth