Southleigh Road is a supported living service for adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
About the service
The service is situated in Beeston just off Dewsbury Road and is close to a very good bus network into Leeds city centre.
The service is a semi-detached house with 5 bedrooms, 3 of these being ground floor and 2 on the first floor. There is a living room, kitchen, laundry room and a walk in shower room.
The house is staffed 24 hours a day with 1 sleep-in, no waking night staff.
Aims and Objectives of the Service
- Provide continuous support aimed at aiding individuals to increase and develop new skills with the goal of living independently.
- A safe living environment working in co-operation with wider care agencies and families.
- To develop and promote the supported living ethos of community living, and facilitate community links for individuals.
What does the Service offer
The service offer:
- Provision of financial guidance where needed
- Promotion of diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Excellent service for our clients.
- To adapt the service to meet the changing needs of the clients
- Provision of opportunity for self improvement.
- Trained and professional staff
- Person centred support for each individual accessing the service.
- For the individuals to access and enjoy community based activities and enable individual to enjoy supported holidays
Who do we support?
Adults with learning disabilities.
Individuals who require 24 hour support.
Individuals looking to maintain / enhance their independence skills.
How can I access this support?
Joint care management team.
Project Manager: Vikki Harratt