Leeds Supported Living (Non CQC Registered) provide services to people with a wide range of needs, in community settings and peoples own homes We provide Domiciliary care and support services.
Aims and Objectives of the Service
Our aim is to provide quality support to individuals to enable and empower them to maintain their independence and achieve their goals and outcomes.
We support individuals to have an active and independent life and we can support individuals in activities in the home or community, such as:
- Accessing services
- Health needs
- Accessing education, leisure, employment
- Supporting people with finances and managing budgets/planning
- Support to manage housing needs
- Support individuals to develop daily living skills such as cooking a meal, domestic tasks, dealing with correspondence, meal planning, shopping
- Work within assessed needs and monitoring changing needs
- Manage and take positive risks
- Use person centred approaches for support and planning
Who do we support?
We assist individuals who require support with everyday needs from domestic tasks, attending appointments, social activities and any other need they may require support with, no including personal care.
How can I access this support?
Referrals will be accepted from anybody and there are no automatic exclusions from our service. You or someone else must pay for the support service.
Chapeltown Road Supported Living Service
Registered Manager: Stephanie Harper
Silver Jubilee Group
Registered Manager: Diane Barker
Kelso Road Supported Living Service
Project Manager: Terri Yeadon