This course examines the issues faced by lone workers and the risks associated with those issues .It looks at the responsibilities of workers and employers and how the responsibilities fit in with the legislation surrounding Lone working
Staff working alone in fixed establishments, staff working alone in communities should attend this training
- To promote safe practice when lone working.
- To identify responsibilities of lone workers and employers.
- To increase awareness of the Health and Safety issues connected with lone working.
What will candidates learn
- In depth personal awareness and self management techniques
- De-escalation skills
- Risk assessing
- Self defense (breaking away)