Some of your care teams will need a more specialist resource. They may need a bespoke package of theory, practical breakaways and interventions.
Our training packages include:
- One day introduction to behaviour support.
- One day Breakaway training
- One or two days of team interventions.
Team interventions include:
- Safe holding when standing walking, sitting, whilst supporting a distressed individual.
- Moving people to a place of safety when they are confused, in danger or needing to care for someone in their best interests.
All our teaching majors on avoidance, de-escalation and client and staff well being.
If a client’s bespoke plan requires the use of more restrictive techniques such as supporting on the floor this would include an additional day of training.