The Maserati Tour de Yorkshire Ride offers a unique mix of Tour de France delivery combined with Yorkshire hospitality and beauty resulting in a sportive dream day.
St Anne’s Community Services has kindly been chosen as one of the Ride’s charity beneficiaries and you can choose to ride for us, click here
Taking place on the 3rd and final day of the Tour de Yorkshire (Sunday 30 April), this is your chance to ride many of the same roads as the pros before they do, including the pro finish line, complete with support from the waiting crowds. The location has now been announced and we’re heading to Fox Valley (Sheffield)!
- Long Route: 100km
- Medium Route: 75km
- Short Route: 45km
- Cycletta (women only): 45km
Please note that the distances shown are a guide only and routes may be subject to change. Any rider taking part in the Long Route will be required to maintain an average speed of 15kph. This ride takes in 1,947m of climbing and requires riders to have a very good level of fitness to maintain the necessary average speed.
- Same structures and spectators as for the pro race
- Routes take in many of the same roads as the pro race
- Finish on the Tour de Yorkshire finish line
- Yorkshire style support through the towns and villages
- Mechanical support – like the pros
- Medical support
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Energy products provided at feed stations
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to you as you cross the line
- Finisher’s medal
Date: Sunday 30 April 2017
Location: Fox Valley, Sheffield