Our Staff Benefits
We reward our employees for their hard work and dedication
Our staff are our greatest asset, we value them and want to support their careers and development. Working for St Anne’s is not just a job, it is a life experience based on supporting people to live their best life. We believe work should be empowering, something you enjoy it is why we are proud to be St Anne’s and proud to reward our colleagues.
- Staff benefits
- Frequently asked questions
- Competitive Rates of Pay (above the real living wage level)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme – up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
- Reward and Recognition Programme including annual staff awards ceremony and recognition of long service for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years
- Discounted Income Protection Scheme
- Free Parking At Most Sites/Offices
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme through our Occupational Health Provider
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Comprehensive Personal Development Plans to promote continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
- I don’t have any experience or qualifications
- I have not been in employment for a while. Will this affect my chances of being offered a position?
- What are the shift patterns?
- Is personal care required as part of my role?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
We believe in offering a competitive set of benefits to all our team, if you join St Anne’s you will have access to:
We are an award-winning health and social care provider and housing association, based in Yorkshire and the North East. We have over 80 service location providing wide-ranging care to people with learning disabilities, mental health issues, nursing needs and drug and alcohol issues.
To support you applying to work with us, here are some frequently asked questions
This is not a problem as many people who join St. Anne’s do not have previous experience within social care. All training will be provided as part of your induction programme.
This is not a barrier to employment with St. Anne’s. All applicants undergo the same application, interview and recruitment process and are offered roles based on merit.
This will depend on the service you work at. There will be rotas in place and some shifts may include weekends, evenings and nights.
This depends entirely on the service and its service users. Many of our services differ but it is quite possible that personal care may be required as part of your role. You will be asked whether you are willing to provide this as part of the application process.
We aim to have new starters starting in their new roles within 8 weeks of the interview date. However, there are external factors that can affect the length of time recruitment checks take such as an individual’s DBS application and references.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment Department on 0113 243 5151.